At Riverside Schools, aside from our core values, we have codes of conduct that serve as tools to govern behaviour school-wide, and all our stakeholders are encouraged to imbibe them. These are the 4Bs (BE DILIGENT, BE CAREFUL, BE COURTEOUS & BE INTENTIONAL).
THE FOUR BEES
- Turn in your homework on time.
- Handle school property with care.
- Do your best.
- Be punctual
- Walk sensibly around school.
- Walk with your hands at your back.
- Look through your work, don’t rush.
- Appear neat and tidy.
- Greet everyone you meet in school and at home.
- Use kind words, don’t be a bully.
- Take turns.
- Respect people’s feelings and privacy.
- Raise your silent finger.
- Talk don’t shout, use magic words.
- Don’t talk while eating; Take a little at a time.
- Don’t eat while walking.
- Tuck in your chairs and don’t drag them.
- Plan your day ahead, have a goal in mind.
- Do your homework.
- Write neatly and speak right always.
- Concentrate during lessons, avoid all distractions.
- Sit properly.
- Turn off all electrical appliances after use.